Solugon's Blog of Computer Stuff

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Today, me and my family went two hours away to visit some friends and relatives... and I got allergic to [something in] the rug. Yes, the rug. My father got out a surgeon-like gasmask filter (always prepared, him), and it pretty much cured me, but boy... they need to replace that rug!

Today in Runescape, I spent some time mining in the gold mines near Keldagrim... Ugh, I need like 5,000 gold ores to get my Smithing level high enough to do this one quest... Well, it'd be more like 13,000 if I didn't have my Goldsmith Gauntlets, so I gotta be glad for that much at least. >_> And this actually gives me materials to train Crafting, too, since Gold bars are used for crafting, not smithing. I need to train Crafting quite a bit too for a whole other quest.

Maybe I should get the 13,000 ores instead.

~Sol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home